Saturday, October 22, 2011

Who really knows...

Well I log on Google Chrome and my new tab always shows the places where I visit the most so this is the caption for Facebook.
I added the WTF?
*facepalm* Have you ever talked to your computer or inanimate object? Well I have. I'm sitting here screaming at my computer to change the song on itunes an screaming shut up Katy Perry. Smh...
Whilst doing the screaming I was practicing how to cut out a sim. I am doing pretty well. Like I know I'm rambling and stuff but I just like typing apparently, when of course it is my choice to type something. Do you guys know that Steve Jobs died. Dx I know right. Grr I'm rambling. Also I'm sorry that I haven't updated the Vintage's Blog but I don't think it is necessary because it is still the situation.

I am now going to leave you for my quote of the day

"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them."
~Marilyn Monroe

2 comments:

  1. Luvs the quote of the day Zombeh-Dearie! :D

    And yes.. I talk to my computer on a regular basis. :) Dont feel left out! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marie. Yep I luvs quote of the day s

    ReplyDelete